MIDI to Long Wire
Setup & Shareware
UM0 Universal MIDI Interface
||The UM0 ($177.00 to $217.00) can be used to
upgrade organs, to control lights or other devices from a computer,
or to create novel MIDI controlled instruments!
Available with 128 outputs only.
UM0 universal MIDI interface
The UM0 is an interface box with MIDI input and output, and 128 relay driver outputs
(low side driver outputs). It can be used as
MIDI decoder-driver (activates outputs according to MIDI messages
It can be used to upgrade organs, to control lights or other devices
from a computer, or to create novel MIDI controlled instruments!
- 128 outputs.
- Outputs are open collector solenoid drive at 0.250A, 25volts (also
- Output option -P provides solenoid drive at 0.500A, 25volts
- Outputs have built-in active clamps, but of limited capacity
- 1 pulsing output for solenoid driven "vibrato"
- Fast MIDI interface allows up to 16 UM0 modules in series
- Windows 95/98 software for setup and diagnostics
- Compatible with standard MIDI keyboards and sequencer software
UM0 User Manual
UMx Setup Software
Solder terminal blocks for UMx
Screw terminal blocks for UMx
- P - power mode, with each output driving 2 times the current
Please Note: All pricing in US Dollars.